Payment methods include COD (Cash on delivery), e-Sewa and Khalti.
e-Sewa or Khalti is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online especially in Nepal. When you select e-Sewa or Khalti as the payment method, you may have to go to e-Sewa or Khalti service counter near you. You can also make your own account on your mobile phone or desktop computer.
e-Sewa or Khalti can be used to purchase items by paying instantly.
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with e-Sewa account on your mobile phone or desktop computer. Then you will leave our site and enter e-Sewa or Khalti apps or website.
- You can sign into any of your account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the e-Sewa or Khalti apps or website as you want.
The reasons why we suggest you use e-Sewa or Khalti:
- Payment is traceable. By using your e-Sewa or Khalti account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your e-Sewa or Khalti account, nobody will see your privacy, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.